Selected Items[Remove All]

Available Items[Add All]

UConn HomeStudent Employment

UConn Students
University Employers
Non-University Employers
Contact Us
Our Sites:
Important Information


  • Students with a 2011-2012 school year work-study award may begin earning that award with the pay period beginning August 26, 2011 through May 3, 2012.  Students without an award are encouraged to conduct job searches using the Student Labor funding source criteria.   

UConn Employers:  

  • Please make sure that you have subscribed to Student Employment's listserv, STUEMP-L, so you may receive timely reminders as well as the "StuEmp Scoop" newsletter Click here to add yourself to the list:

Off-Campus Community Service: Want to make a difference through your part time employment?  Students with a Work-Study award may earn that award through paid community service positions.  Click the "Find a Job" link below and select the "Off-Campus Work-Study Community Service" funding source.  Additional community service opportunities are advertised through the under "Semester Long Programs."  Transportation to these off campus work locations is often provided. 

UConn Students
Search for a job or sign up for e-mail notification about positions you're interested in.
  University Employers
Post available positions, review applications, and hire student employees. Employment guidelines and required documents are at your fingertips to expedite the hiring process.
  Non-University Employers
This section is for non-profit community service employers who currently have or are interested in establishing an off-campus employment contract with the University.
Other employers: Contact Career Services for more info on hiring UConn students.
Our Site    UConn Web    Phonebook
HOME   |   STUDENTS   |   EMPLOYERS   |   CONTACT US Student Financial Aid Services
233 Glenbrook Road Unit 4141
Storrs, CT 06269-4141
Phone: (860) 486-3474 | Fax: (860) 486-6253

Comments | Maps & Directions | About Our Sites